It’s not often more than one new book that makes it to Amazon’s most-read book list in a week. Two new additions arrived last week.
We don’t often see much change on Amazon’s most-read books list. It’s because there are books that are so popular that people are going to read them and re-read them all the time. In fact, the top half of the list hasn’t changed much.
The Harry Potter books continue to dominate the top of the list. Where the Crawdads sing by Delia Owens also retained a spot in the Top 5. The biggest change was training partners by John Grisham moving up nine places to enter the Top 10, dropping a few pounds.
2 new additions to the list of most read books
Matching game by Craig Alanson was the first of two new additions to the list. He entered in 10th place, helping to hit Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling out of the Top 10 again.
The other new addition was right at the bottom of the list, but that doesn’t mean it will stay there. The brighter the light by Mary Ellen Taylor entered in 20th place.
There were also a few notable movers on the list, and not just John Grisham’s novel. Jack Carr’s In the blood lost six places, leaving the Top 15. Go tell the bees I’m gone by Diana Gabaldon only holds one spot in the Top 15, but this book is due out this week. He fell two places to land in 15th place last week.
The summer when I became pretty the books aren’t on the list yet, but they could arrive this week. After all, there will be new readers after the Amazon series releases.
Amazon Most Read Books: June 12-18
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling (–)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling (–)
- Harry Potter at the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling (–)
- Where the Crawdads sing by Delia Owens (–)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling (–)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling (–)
- training partners by John Grisham (+9)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling (-1)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (-1)
- Matching game by Craig Alanson (new addition)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling (-2)
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles (-2)
- book lovers by Emily Henry (-1)
- Things we never got over by Lucy Score (+1)
- Go tell the bees I’m gone by Diana Gabaldon (-2)
- Hail Mary Project by Andy Weir (-2)
- In the blood by Jack Carr (-6)
- Reminders of him by Colleen Hoover (-)
- Truth by Colleen Hoover (–)
- The brighter the light by Mary Ellen Taylor (new addition)
What Amazon books have you read in the past week? What’s on the list to read this week? Share your top picks in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with Kindle Unlimited with Amazon Premier.